Club Math Olympiad
Math Olympiad is a program where students display and develop their mathematical problem-solving skills while participating in a series of monthly competitions. The “mathletes” train together, learning and practicing different strategies to solve complex problems. The “mathletes” compete both individually, and as a team against schools across the nation.
The goals of Math Olympiad are:
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for mathematics.
- To introduce important mathematical concepts.
- To teach major strategies for problem-solving.
- To develop mathematical flexibility in solving problems.
- To strengthen mathematical intuition.
- To foster mathematical creativity and ingenuity.
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges.
Our Math Olympiad program is led by Mr. Ponseti and Mrs. Henderson.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email Mr. Ponseti.